Wednesday 7 November 2012

Nasturtium Colour Love





Work in Progress...... I am busy with the african hexagons still and doing some more pillows. But don't you think these colours are just beautiful - it happened quite accidentally. Went to my LYS to buy some more Vinni's Bambi - and unfortunately the stock levels were a bit low. These were the only colours I could find and decided to put them together. Once I had a few hexagons I realized they reminded me so much of the beautiful Nasturtiums that grow wild in my back yard.... Instant Love affair I tell you! :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts